6 Weeks of GIVEAWAYS Instagram Contest
Call to Action Rules / How to Enter to Win:
- Like Instagram post
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Make sure you are following all of our partners to officially enter
Go ahead and tag as many friends as you’d like...each tag = a new entry!
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Lily Trotters 6 Week Giveaway ("Contest") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of AL or NE; 21 years of age or older if a resident of MS). The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Lily Trotters ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individuals. Contest is void outside the USA and where prohibited.
- OVERVIEW: Eligible individuals may enter the Contest by submitting a registration by the date noted in each Instagram post. Winners will be chosen from eligible and approved entries.
- TO ENTER: There is only one way to for a participant to enter during the Entry Period and that is by satisfying the following entry requirements (each, an “Entry”): (1) Like the Sponsor’s sweepstakes post on Instagram; (2) Like all partner profiles listed in the Instagram post; (3) Tag a friend in the comments of the sweepstakes post on Instagram. Entries must be received before the expiration of the Entry Period. Once the entry is completed, the Entry is final (once a final Entry is received by Sponsor, the participant becomes and “Entrant”). Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries. If a problem occurs in the online submission process, Entrant should receive an "Error" message. However, the responsibility to electronically complete the Entry process is the Entrant's and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any Entry not actually received due to lost, late, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete or improper transmission. Similarly, the Sponsor does not have any obligation to advise Entrant of an incomplete Entry.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, sublicense, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used) each element of the Entrant's Entry, and use of the Entrant's name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant's name) in any and all media for any legal purposes whatsoever now known or that hereinafter becomes known without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant's Likeness or statements. Entrant further grants all end users of Sponsor's Web Site (a) the ability to rate, vote, review, comment on and tag the Entry; (b) the ability to send and distribute the Entry via e-mail, instant messenger, and via social media or other electronic means. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of Entrant's Entry, or the Entrant's conduct in submitting an Entry or otherwise in connection with this Contest. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant's rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Selection of winners will be chosen randomly and anonymously from all eligible Entries.
- PRIZES: Each of the Prize Winners will receive items noted in each week's Instagram post. Sponsor will follow-up with the winner of each week directly. Each week's total prize bundles are valued up to $500.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Finalists and Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Finalists will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where lawful, Publicity Release. If any Potential Finalist is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, then such prize will be forfeited. If prize notification is returned as “non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is not available.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Contest Parties resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of the Web Site, Vine or Instagram is at user's own risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases the Sponsor from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, or the acceptance or use of any prize including, but not limited to, any damages or any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. The Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest are cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- Sponsor: Lily Trotters, 245 West Chase Street, BALTIMORE, MD 21201.