*SPECIAL EDITION NWR* light blue compression sock 2-Pack!
For a limited time only, score this 2-pair bundle at a whopping discount. Save money while supporting Native Women Running...it's a win-win!
Designed with Native Women Running Founder, Verna Volker. 100% of proceeds from all NWR sock sales will go directly to NWR to help fund their impactful initiatives.
Founded in 2018, NWR's mission is to encourage and feature Native women runners in the running community - both on and off the reservation - and to increase their visibility in the running world both nationwide and worldwide.
“I started Native Women Running (NWR) out of frustration. One day, I was scrolling through Instagram and noticed a lack of Native women runners. When I realized many runners don't look like me, I decided to start NWR. My desire is to grow the representation of native women runners in the running world. My hope is for native women to find belonging at NWR and that it is a place of positivity and encouragement for fellow sisters.” —Verna Volker, founder of NWR
Native women are resilient and strong and heal and grow by sharing their stories of triumph with each other. NWR has become a place of community, inspiration, motivation, and visibility.
Join Lily Trotters today to stand with native women runners! Together, we can help fund NWR's work. With a simple purchase of NWR socks, not only will your legs feel great, but your heart just might sing knowing you are doing something tangible to help Native American Women❣️
- Made (with love) In the USA.
- 15-20 mmHg USA-tested graduated compression.
- EASY ON & OFF! (our biggest rave)
- COMFORTABLE to wear for many hours.
- FASHION + FITNESS - wear with athletic or dress clothes and shoes.
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial - stay dry and odor-free.
- Reinforced toes and cushioned heels.
- BUILT TO LAST - socks can last years if you follow our care instructions.
- 93% Nylon, 7% spandex.