Gift Giving Guide
Recommendations from Lauren Seserko @breathedeeplyandsmile
- Koala Clip (from $28.99): Koala Clip is the best way to carry your phone on the run. It can be worn clipped to your sports bra or waistband. It comes in different sizes to accommodate all types of phones. Koala Clips are available in fun colors and patterns along with the option for inspiring mantras on each one.
- Nox Gear Tracer2 Visibility Vest (from $69.95 - Use the code RUNBLONDE to save): This waterproof vest is the ultimate in light up products for runners or cyclists to stay safe and visible in the dark. It has 360 degrees of visibility for up to ¼ mile, a rechargeable 20-hour battery and 8 multi-color/single color modes. This was actually one of the big gifts on my wish list last year that I received!
- Run Fast. Eat Slow. book ($24.99): This book of recipes, wisdom, and stories from Olympian and marathoner Shalane Flanagan and chef Elyse Kopecky is not only a New York Times bestseller but also a personal favorite. I love that the recipes are flavorful, nourishing, and delicious-perfect for any athlete looking to fuel their training!
- Motivate Wrap from Momentum Jewelry (from $18.99): Carry some motivation on your sleeve, literally, with a Momentum Motivate Wrap. These wraps are lightweight, come in assortment of colors and include an inspiring, fun phrase on each one. You can even customize a wrap for your recipient with their own personal mantra or a special saying.
- Gift card to a local running store (any amount!): I am always a fan of shopping small and local, especially during the holiday season. Grab a gift card from your local running store so your favorite runner can pick out exactly what they want and need!
- OOahh Slide Sandal from OOFOS (from $59.95): You may be skeptical of these foam sandals, but once your favorite athletes put them on post-workout, their feet will thank you! OOFOS shoes include their patented OOFOam which absorbs impact, are machine washable, and reduce stress on joints. The sandals come in many styles and colors too so you can pick something to match your gift recipient’s personality.
- Etched Marathon Pint Glass from Uncommon Goods($20.00): I actually received these pint glasses with the Boston and Chicago Marathon maps as a gift and like them so much I am sharing here. These pint glasses are etched with the routes, maps and finish line coordinates of some of the largest marathons. It is a great gift for a runner who just completed a marathon or who has a goal race next year!
- Lightning Bead necklace from Erica Sara Designs ($48): I have multiple different pieces of jewelry from Erica Sara, but this specific necklace is actually on my wish list! This simple necklace with a lightning bead is a reminder to your favorite athlete that they are a powerful force. The bead is solid sterling silver and engraved to order personally by Erica herself. Erica Sara Designs makes so many great running and triathlon specific jewelry as well as other beautiful personalized pieces so there are lots of options to find a piece for a special person on your shopping list.
- RUN sweatshirt from Sarah Marie Design Studios ($68): This cozy, soft crew neck sweatshirt with the simple message of RUN on the chest is the perfect addition to your favorite runner’s wardrobe for the winter months. I own a tie dye version of this sweatshirt, and the fleece is so soft and comfortable.